Navy SEAL Accountability: Get to Know the Man Who Will Make Sure You Stay on Track.
Why we hired the Navy SEAL legend Darren McBurnett for the Brotherhood:
- His 24-year SEAL career included numerous deployments to combat zones in support of missions such as Operation Iraq Freedom, Operation Enduring Freedom, Kosovo crisis, Liberia, and Operation Inherent Resolve
- SEAL platoon leader and senior enlisted advisor; trained and operated with SEAL Teams Two, Four, Eight, One, Three, and SDV (SEAL Delivery Vehicle)
- Darren earned high school MVP and state honors in cross country, track, indoor track, and swimming. He’s completed hundreds of road races, endurance and swimming events, marathons, and triathlons, to include the Boston Marathon and two Ironman Triathlons
- Not only did Darren achieve greatness as a Navy SEAL of 24 years, but after retiring from the SEALS he became a world class photographer and documented the “behind the scenes” of what it takes to become a SEAL. His Book “Uncommon Grit” has 5 Stars on Amazon and he’s been featured all over the mainstream news media, podcasts and online publications
- Member of the U.S. Navy Parachute Team, with over 6,000 jumps; Instructor at the Naval Special Warfare Basic Underwater Demolition School (BUD/S). Received 49 individual, unit, and campaign honors, including a Bronze Star
The Habit Accelerator™ Brotherhood Membership
Check the details:
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
Disclaimer: The sales figures stated above are either my personal sales figures or my clients personal sales figures. Please understand my results and my clients results are not typical, I’m not implying you’ll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). I have the benefit of practicing sales, marketing and advertising for over 10 years, and have an established following as a result. The average person who buys any “how to” information gets little to no results. I’m using these references for example purposes only. Your results will vary and depend on many factors …including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic. All business entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept that, please DO NOT GET THIS PRODUCT.
Video Footage, images and video preview images:
Uncommon Grit by Darren McBurnett https://dmcburnett.com/book
TIME featuring Rashard Lovelace by Daniel Lawrence Wilson https://vimeo.com/252633264
WAY OF THE WARRIOR by Daniel Lawrence Wilson https://vimeo.com/420714547
LIMITLESS by Daniel Lawrence Wilson https://vimeo.com/394023084
Earnings Disclaimer: Results may vary and testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results. All testimonials are real. These results are meant as a showcase of what the best, most motivated and driven clients have done and should not be taken as average or typical results.
You should perform your own due diligence and use your own best judgment prior to making any investment decision pertaining to your business. By virtue of visiting this site or interacting with any portion of this site, you agree that you’re fully responsible for the investments you make and any outcomes that may result.